The Best Amazon Black Friday Deals: Top Sales of 2023 (Updated)
Black Friday might land on November 24 for 2023, but Amazon has officially announced that its Black Friday sale starts right now and runs through Friday, November 24. Afterwards, Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale will run from Saturday, November 25 through Monday, November 27. Amazon’s Black Friday sale has always been one of the biggest online sales throughout the holiday season. There are many deals already available right now, but we expect way more deals to go live each day leading up to Black Friday. Amazon is known for price matching the best deals you’ll find from other Black Friday vendors, but there will also be plenty of deals that can only be found exclusively on Amazon. Expect the best prices of the year on gaming consoles and video games, 4K smart TVs, SSDs, noise cancelling wireless headphones, gaming PCs and laptops, monitors, robot vacuums, and more.
The Ten Best Amazon Black Friday Deals So Far
- PS5 Slim Spider-Man 2 Console Bundle for $499
- PS5 Slim Modern Warfare 3 Console Bundle for $499.99
- Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PS5-Compatible SSD for $94.99
- Beats Studio Pro Noise Cancelling Headphones for $169.96
- 2022 Apple iPad (10th Gen) for $349
- Samsung Odyssey OLED G9 49″ Gaming Monitor for $999.99
- 55″ Samsung The Frame 4K Smart TV for $977.99
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells for $299.99
- 3 Months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99
- 4 Months of Audible Premium Plus + $20 Audible Credit for $24
Amazon Black Friday Console & Video Game Deals
Black Friday gaming deals include the new PS5 Slim and Nintendo Switch OLED consoles, DualSense controllers, Xbox expansion cards, and recently released video games like Final Fantasy 16.
Amazon Black Friday Storage Deals
Black Friday storage deals include PS5 compatible SSDs and hard drives. The most popular deal will undoubtedly be the 2TB PS5 SSDs for under $100. For PC gamers, you’ll want to stick with a high-speed SSD for your boot drive (or for your PS5) and a cheaper-per-TB hard drive to max out your storage.
Amazon Black Friday Headphone Deals
Black Friday headphone deals include full-sized, over-ear noise cancelling headphones as well as low-profile true wireless earbuds from Bose, Beats, and Sony.
Amazon Black Friday Apple Device Deals
Black Friday Apple deals include iPads, Watches, AirPods, Macbooks and Mac Minis.
Amazon Black Friday Gaming Monitor Deals
Black Friday gaming monitor deals includes Samsung, LG, Acer, ASUS, and Dell. We’ve found deals for sizes ranging from 27″ all the way up to 55″. Like TVs there are many gaming monitor options to consider, including native resolution, panel type, and refresh rate.
Amazon Black Friday TV Deals
Black Friday TV deals include 4K smart TVs from TCL, Hisense, Samsung, LG, and Sony. Besides screen size, there are several other options to choose from, like panel type (OLED, Mini-LED, QLED), smart TV functionality (Google, Roku, Fire TV), and gaming features like HDMI 2.1 and 120Hz refresh rate.
Amazon Black Friday Gaming PCs & Laptop Deals
Black Friday gaming PC deals include budget, mid-range, and high-end builds from Skytech, IBuyPowerPC, Corsair, CyberPowerPC, Thermaltake, and more. Gaming laptop deals include Acer, ASUS, MSI, and more.
Amazon Black Friday Fitness Deals
Black Friday fitness deals include Bowflex dumbbells and Therabody massage guns.
Amazon Black Friday Toy Deals
Black Friday toy deals include LEGOs, NERF, Squishmallows, and Star Wars.
Amazon Black Friday Robot Vacuum Deals
Black Friday robot vacuum deals include Roomba, RoboRock, Shark, Ecovac, and more.
More Amazon Black Friday Board Game Deals
Black Friday board game deals include Ark Nova, Pandemic Legacy, Paleo, King of Tokyo, Fallout, and more.
Amazon Black Friday 4K Movie Deals
Black Friday dealson 4K UHD Blu-ray movies like The Batman, The Super Mario Bros. Movie, and more.
What Did People Buy on Amazon Last Black Friday?
Although we don’t have insight into everything folks bought on Amazon Black Friday last year, we do have a press release from the retail giant that reveals some highlights of 2022. According to the report, the best selling categories were Home, Fashion, Toys, Beauty, and Amazon Devices. More specifically, people were buying the Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick, Apple AirPods, and the Nintendo Switch.
Tips for Shopping Amazon Black Friday Deals
With October Prime Day just around the corner and Black Friday deals on their way shortly after, it’s a good time to start planning your shopping. Here are a few Black Friday tips that you should keep in mind:
- Set a Budget – Keeping track of how much money you can actually spend is important to avoid overspending. When everything is on sale, it can be easy to buy more than you really should just because things are at their lowest price of the year.
- Create a Shopping List – Knowing exactly what you’re trying to find discounts on is a great way to avoid making unnecessary purchases. It can also make it easier for you to compare prices between retailers or set price drop alerts ahead of time.
- Compare Prices – Although Amazon tends to automatically price match on most things, it’s still good to compare prices to other retailers before you buy. You can also use the website CamelCamelCamel to compare prices against Amazon’s historical pricing.
- Find Unbiased Reviews – Amazon reviews have gotten somewhat better in recent years, but you should still do research outside of the site before making a decision. Seek out unbiased reviews on expensive purchases before you buy.
- Be Wary of Sponsored Products – Search results in Amazon include sponsored sales that may not be what you’re looking for. Look for the little ‘sponsored’ tag before you click and scroll past those.
- Make Sure to Clip Coupons – One of the easiest ways to save money on Amazon that many folks seem to miss is the clipping of coupons. There are a ton of coupons available for Prime Members, and all you need to do is check a box on the product page for additional savings.
Author: Eric Song. [Source Link (*), IGN All]