Some of Hollywood’s biggest celebrities walked away from the Academy Awards 2022 with an Oscar gift bag worth nearly $140,000.
A select number of nominees received an “Everyone Wins” gift bag at the 2022 Academy Awards, regardless of whether or not they picked up an Oscar statuette on the night. And according to CNBC Make It, the contents of the luxurious goodie bags are not to be sniffed at, with this year’s decadent bundle from Distinctive Assets valued to be worth almost $140,000.
The most expensive item in this year’s bag is a $50,000 three-night stay at Turin Castle in Scotland, complete with butler service and a bagpiper welcome. Though schedules might get busy as the bag is filled with 52 other items and experiences, including a cosmetic procedure, land ownership, and just about everything short of a partridge in a pear tree.
Here’s a closer look at some of the contents, per CNBC and E! News:
- A $15,000 four-night stay at the Golden Door luxury resort and spa in California.
- A $12,000 “Celebrity Arms” liposuction procedure from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Thomas Su.
- A small plot of land in Scotland, along with the title of “Lord” or “Lady of Glencoe.”
- $10,000 of “treatments and rejuvenation procedures” from Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich.
- A life coaching session with wellness expert Kayote Joseph, worth $1,200.
- $25,000 worth of home renovations from Maison Construction.
- A pair of TurboFlex glasses featuring a 360-degree rotating hinge.
- An assortment of “Flavor wrapped” popcorn packages from Opopop.
- A bottle of Ariti extra virgin olive oil infused with edible gold flakes.
Distinctive Assets, the LA-based marketing company behind the “Everyone Wins” gift bag, selected 28 people to receive their assortment of highly buzzed-about swag this year, including all nominees in the Best Director, Best Actor/Actress, and Best Supporting Actor/Actress categories, as well as show hosts Wanda Sykes, Amy Schumer, and Regina Hall.
Jane Campion, Will Smith, Jessica Chastain, Troy Kotsur, and Ariana DeBose were the Oscar winners in those categories this year, meaning that they took home a heap of other goodies in addition to their statuette. Check out IGN’s Full List of Winners From the Oscars 2022 to find out who else scored big at last month’s star-studded affair.
Adele Ankers-Range is a freelance writer for IGN. Follow her on Twitter.
Author: Adele Ankers. [Source Link (*), IGN All]